10 reasons your waterproof gloves is broken (and how to fix it) –
- They don’t fit
- Not comfortable
- Aggravates the skin
- Not durable
- Aesthetic nightmare
- Not eco-friendly
- Dated and old
In various professions, the hands are particularly vulnerable when it comes to protecting them at work, not to mention all the millions of times you wash ordinary dishes at home. Where hands become dry, may flake off, and be exposed to harsh chemicals.
Trends – Sweden
Sales of dishwashing gloves rose by 42% from 2018 to 2019 in Sweden – ignorance about hand eczema is prevalent and more people need to protect and care for their hands.
Many hair dyes are highly allergenic and can cause eczema in the scalp, in the face and on the throat of consumers, as well as hand eczema at hairdressers. The inconvenience can
sometimes becomes very severe and requires emergency care”
Folkhälsomyndigheten 2017 ( Sweden )
- 9,6 % Indicates that they are hypersensitive to plastic, rubber, latex, clean, laundry and detergent
- 22,5 % indicates that they are hypersensitive to plastic, rubber, latex, clean, laundry and detergent
- 85 % have one or more times coloured their hair
- 45 % are allergic or sensitive to various allergenic substances.
- 19 experienced hand eczema once in the last 12 months. hand eczema are more commonamong women than among men and are more common in younger than older age.
Women & men
- About 11 percent of the adult population has experienced hand eczema 1 time occasionally under a year.
- 8,3 % experience skin problems with hair dyeing
There are more than 4,000 chemical substances that can cause contact allergy and eczema (allergic contact eczema)